Moshi Moshi does not take future reservations over the phone, please reserve all tables through RESY. Reservations can be made for 1 to 8 people and require a credit card deposit.
Moshi Moshi accepts same-day reservations through RESY and over the phone.
• Tables have time limits starting from your reservation time. Please be on time and respectful of those that have reservations on the table after you. For parties of 1-2 people: 1.5 hours for dining. For parties of 3+ people: 2 hours for dining.
• We allow a 15-minute grace period from the time of your reservation for all parties to arrive: after this window, seating cannot be guaranteed. Please call us if you are running late for your reservation.
• Once seated, patrons will be asked to use their own smart devices to access our online menu.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Moshi Moshi accepts reservations for our patio and garden tables through RESY. The tables are limited and reservations are highly recommended. Please dress like a true San Franciscan – in layers. Even though there are heaters – bring a sweater or coat.
Moshi Moshi accepts reservations for dining tables and bar seats through RESY.Book your Moshi Moshi reservation on Resy
Moshi Moshi keeps a few walk-in tables and bar seats available on a first-come, first-served basis. Having a reservation is highly recommended.
Please note that wait times for phone calls have increased due to limited staffing; be prepared to hold the line.
For Parties of 9 people or more:
Please fill out the form below, and we will send you an email about your reservation request. Large Party and Event Reservation requests must be made a week in advance.
- Moshi requires a $25 per person deposit for parties of 9 or more. Deposits are refundable for cancellations and modifications made within 24 hours of the event date. Deposit funds of $25 per attendee will be applied to the final check total; $25 per attendee will be held as non-refundable for no-shows.
- A room fee and minimum are required for events or large parties reservations depending on party size, peak hours, day of week, or time of year.
- Additional attendees added to the party within 24 hours of the event time (not part of the original reservation) will incur a $50 fee per added attendee to the final check.
- Pre-orders are required for parties of 9 or more. Pre-orders are served family-style. Individual guests must be requested and arranged with the manager. Individual guest orders must include the name of the guest.
- Buffet style available only for parties of 20 people or more.
- A maximum of 2 credit cards and no split checks on parties of 9 or more.
- Secured reservations will be forfeit fifteen (15) minutes after the requested arrival time for incomplete parties or no-shows.
- Only complete parties will be seated. Moshi will only start service for complete parties. Incomplete parties will be asked to wait until all guests have arrived unless prior arrangements have been made with the FOH Manager.
- Any changes to reservations within 24 hours of arrival must be made by phone at 415-861-8285.